The private investigation agency BCS Investigation is currently looking for a fully Bilingual Administrative Assistant for our Verchères , Quebec location.
Our agency has an energizing, invigorated, fast-paced work environment in which you will balance many tasks back-to-back or simultaneously. Is good for people who get bored easily and who like taking on challenges.
Under the direction of the Director of Investigations:
• Responsible for Customer Service.
• Perform various tasks in link with the investigations.
• Assume administrative support for investigations.
• Drafting and layout of the final report.
• Answer the phone and route calls.
• Advise potential clients on our various services.
• Maintain a good organization of the office.
• Any other related tasks.
Diploma of Collegial Studies in Office or Management and experience of 3 to 5 years in a similar position.
Good knowledge of Excel, outlook and Word.
WRITTEN LANGUAGES : French and English (advanced)
SPOKEN LANGUAGES : French and English (advanced)
• Ability to analyse situations, find fast solution and work under pressure.
• Exercise good judgement in decisions related to the investigations.
• Good sense of observation and attention to detail.
• Ability to simultaneously manage multiple tasks.
• Able to adapt quickly to tools and technological developments.
• Responsible and autonomous.
How to apply
Interested candidates can send their CV with an introduction letter by email only to email@example.com
For the sake of efficiency, we will not answer any questions over the phone. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Pre-hire skills tests will be applied. Reference’s requested.
We look forward to having you as part of our team!